2011 High School Football
League: Sunrise Southeast
2 Chris Marshall
- Running back / Kick Returner
- Grade: Senior
- Height: 5′8″
- Weight: 170 lbs
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
a touchdown last year, including the eventual game-winner in a big win
against Canyon Springs. Marshall also rushed for 1,728 yards and 17
touchdowns, was a part-time punter, started at defensive back and completed
3 of 4 passes at quarterback.
2011 Season Statistics by Game
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials, or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Conn. school shooter’s dad: ‘You can’t get any more evil’
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?
- How can a jet disappear? In the ocean, it’s not hard
- Los Angeles man charged in severed head case
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.