- Judge puts the kibosh on ridesharing Uber in Nevada, for now
- Las Vegas could be the new home of an NHL team
- Vegas Play of the Day: Ohio State at Penn State
- Week 8 NFL picks and game of the week for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Longtime champion of homeless in Las Vegas dies at 64
- Three takeaways from debate between Metro sheriff candidates
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 9
- Film review: ‘St. Vincent’ can’t rise above the usual forgettable fluff
- Film review: ‘Dear White People’ is often funny, but tries too hard
On Day 2 of Year 2 of Life Is Beautiful, the festival he founded, Rehan Choudhry meets with a group of Downtown Las Vegas officials near the Fremont Street entrance, in the shadow of the recently downtown grocery store The Market. The group holding an impromptu confab includes LIB partner Tony Hsieh, devouring a burrito as he confers with Choudhry, and ...
The Downtown venue is outside the fence line but will have its own access point.