- Amanda Miller’s father honors victims of June rampage
- No need to be intimidated, rookie: Here’s a beginner’s guide to placing sports bets
- Burning Man festival draws crowd of 66,000
- Men sue wildlife commissioners over trapping regulations, say dogs, eagles unfairly trapped
- Dining News & Notes: José’s SLS specials and a new Vegas food TV show
- Man dies in North Las Vegas motorcycle accident
- Police searching for suspect in fatal hit and run
- Ed Sheeran performs back-to-back shows at The Chelsea in the Cosmopolitan
There was once a time when the entire country was tuned in to Jerry Lewis on Labor Day Weekend, but on Friday afternoon it was a handful of dignitaries who joined Lewis at Reynolds Hall in the Smith Center for the Performing Arts ...
From big-name DJs to some awesome live music picks, how to get your party on this LDW.