- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month
- School bus crashes into wall; no one injured
- Nevada regulator testifies in Las Vegas gambling ruse
- Las Vegas breaks own record with 40 million visitors
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- After five-year hiring freeze, NLV to enlist three new police officers
- Political journalist Jon Ralston joining Reno newspaper
- Nevada politicians, advocate react to shift in Cuba policy
- High court dismisses case against state Sen. Denis
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
Well, it seems as if Hakkasan Group has finished its holiday shopping. The entertainment conglomerate that seems to want for nothing has produced an embarrassment of riches ...
Plus, a strong lineup coming for New Year's Eve and beyond.