- Missing Malaysia jet might have turned back, air force chief says
- Hints of autonomy for community colleges?
- March madness: A by-the-numbers look at the city’s best tourism month
- It’s amazing what political candidates know about you
- Sun editorial: Move forward on Interstate 11
- Other voices: A road map for opportunity, growth and fiscal responsibility
- Thousands of dogs and their human friends gather for Bark in the Park
- Did you remember to set your clocks ahead 1 hour?
- Gustafsson lines himself up for another shot at Jon Jones
Writing from Mandalay Bay, the nexus for all sorts of happenings, we also touch on the Smith Center and Holly Madison’s ferret habitat. The reason I’m loitering-slash-typing at Mandalay Bay is that earlier, I visited with Cirque du Soleil artist Mukhtar O.S. Mukhtar.
Also, Naked City Pizza Shop's new store is hosting a local beer-paring dinner.