- Q+A: Terry Fator discusses holiday show, says ‘there’s nothing but pure joy at Christmas’
- Weekend best bets: Stevie Wonder, UNLV vs. Albany, Justin Timberlake
- NASCAR Champion’s Week: Expect fireworks off the track and on the Strip
- High school basketball preseason Top 10: Gorman team to beat, others not far behind
- Crowded animal shelters waive pet-adoption fees over weekend
- Forecast for the Linq: Snow with a chance for tubing
- Lawyer: Woman will surrender in fatal auto-pedestrian accident
- Suspect sought in Henderson hit-and-run was arrested in July
- Scooter rider struck by vehicle at Fort Apache and Sahara
“Pippin” is not a Cirque show, of course, but it is dropping into the epicenter of acrobatic-infused performance, with Cirque the city’s predominant production vehicle. And if the company is looking for a way to incorporate gymnastics with musical theater, look no further. ...
Also, a feast of white truffles and Nebbiolo at Ferraro's and a throwback menu at Spago.