High School Football:
Del Sol 48, Green Valley 47
October 21, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DSOL||Nathan Kirschbaum 1 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||7||0|
|GVAL||Sean Ferraro 18 pass from Jacob Olim (Conor Perkins kick)||7||7|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 1 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||14||7|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 42 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||21||7|
|GVAL||Elijah Spann 12 pass from Jacob Olim (Conor Perkins kick)||21||14|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 42 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||28||14|
|GVAL||Aaron Love 12 rush (Conor Perkins kick)||28||21|
|GVAL||Sean Ferraro 28 pass from Kris Hanson (kick failed)||28||27|
|GVAL||Aaron Love 4 rush (Kyler Chavez rush)||28||35|
|GVAL||Elijah Spann 30 pass from Jacob Olim (kick failed)||28||41|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 1 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||35||41|
|GVAL||Aaron Love 60 rush (pass failed)||35||47|
|DSOL||Dylan Lindemann 35 field goal||38||47|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 8 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||45||47|
|DSOL||Dylan Lindemann 32 field goal||48||47|
|Del Sol||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||12-23-180 (1 INT)||12-19-248 (1 INT)|
- Del Sol: Chris Marshall 43/306 (5 TDs), Nathan Kirschbaum 1/1 (1 TD), Lael Perkins 4/11 (1 TD), Raheem Jones 1/6, Dylan Lindemann 1/9.
- Green Valley: Jacob Olim 1/-7, Aaron Love 23/220 (2 TDs).
- Del Sol: Nathan Kirschbaum 12-23-180 (1 INT).
- Green Valley: Jacob Olim 10-17-211 (3 TD, 1 INT), Aaron Love 1-1-9, Kris Hanson 1-1-28.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Margins tax advocates going after voters 17 months ahead of election