Saturday, Sept. 26, 2009 | midnight
- Basic cruises for easy win, looks ahead to showdown with Del Sol
- Liberty unleashes powerful ground game in 34-14 win over Green Valley
- Las Vegas' air attack routs Valley
- Duhjuan Miller has two interceptions in Cheyenne win over Arbor View
- Desert Oasis puts up fight but finally bows to Bishop Gorman
- Palo Verde blanks Shadow Ridge to stay undefeated
- Clark pulls away from Western in second half for 42-12 win
- Bonanza jumps to early lead, beats Pahrump Valley 39-12
- Durango makes statement with 31-28 victory over Spring Valley
- Del Sol remains perfect with narrow victory against Foothill
- Silverado glides past Sierra Vista
- Undefeated Legacy runs over Virgin Valley for 62-7 victory
- Moapa Valley races past Rancho
- Mojave scores as time winds down to beat Faith Lutheran
- Leon Hayes helps Desert Pines overcome mistakes to beat Chaparral
Related blog entries
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Las Vegas Sun reporters Ray Brewer and Steve Silver break down last week's truly memorable high school football action and preview this Friday's upcoming games. They also discuss the latest NIAA realignment news.
“It was our first complete performance,” Cooper said.
At the forefront of the Pioneers’ effort was senior running back Devin Rimmey. He rushed for 230 yards and two touchdowns.
Cooper raved about Rimmey’s effort through the season thus far.
“He’s an amazing kid,” Cooper said. “He’s going to impress somebody somewhere next year. He’s just been great all year.”
The Canyon Springs defense prevented Eldorado from ever seriously being in the game.
The Eldorado is one of the oldest casinos in the Las Vegas Valley, opening in downtown Henderson in 1962.
The casino features table games, slot machines, a sports book, a keno lounge and a bingo parlor. Table games include 3 Card Poker, $2 minimum; blackjack with Royal Math 21, $2 minimum, and 10-cent roulette. There are 439 reel, keno and video poker machines, including several coin games. .
Dining options at Eldorado include Mariana's Mexican restaurant and The Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner — including a $2.99 spaghetti dinner.