Prep Sports Now
The valley's leading podcast dedicated to the local prep sports scene.
- The season begins
- Mon, Aug 25, 2014 (1:56 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer try to contain their excitement for the start of the football season enough to get through the first slate of games. They also discuss the two defending state champions, Bishop Gorman and Faith Lutheran.
- Which teams leave Reno with gold?
- Mon, Feb 24, 2014 (2:03 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer touch on each of the Southern Nevada teams heading to Reno for the state tournament — Bishop Gorman, Canyon Springs, Clark and Desert Pines. Gorman and Clark are the rightful favorites in their respective divisions, but could an upset be in store?
- Sunrise, Sunset
- Mon, Feb 17, 2014 (2:28 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer glance over both the Sunrise and Sunset regional playoff brackets. Will there be any surprises or teams other than Bishop Gorman, Canyon Springs and Foothill representing Southern Nevada next week in Reno?
- From one Gorman gala to another
- Mon, Jan 27, 2014 (12:53 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer recount Bishop Gorman's overtime win against Findlay Prep before turning their attention to the Gaels' home game against Centennial Wednesday. They also discuss the toughest division in town, the Northeast, and debate if Canyon Springs is the runaway favorite.
- The upset and the near-upset
- Mon, Jan 13, 2014 (2:39 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters recount Del Sol's upset over Coronado and Foothill's near-miss against Bishop Gorman. They also touch on the game of the week, Las Vegas at Clark, and mention their favorite high school rapper.
- Initiating league play
- Mon, Jan 6, 2014 (2:57 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer start 2014 off with a look around the valley's high school basketball scene. They discuss the loaded Northeast division, Centennial's hot start and Bishop Gorman's three-peat prospects.