High School Football:
Sierra Vista 36, Pahrump Valley 35
September 16, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|PVAL||Cody Keasling 4 rush (Carlos Sawtelle kick)||7||0|
|PVAL||Cody Keasling 29 rush (kick failed)||13||0|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 72 pass from Taz Wilson (Ryan Phung rush)||13||8|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 63 punt return (Al Reyes kick)||13||15|
|SVIS||Cailyn Patton 7 pass from Taz Wilson (Al Reyes kick)||13||22|
|PVAL||Brandon Murphy 40 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (Alexander Segura Jr. rush)||21||22|
|PVAL||Ryan Hammar 9 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (Jonathan Mitchell Jr. rush)||29||22|
|SVIS||Justin Green 72 return (Al Reyes kick)||29||29|
|SVIS||Justin Green 1 rush (Al Reyes kick)||29||36|
|PVAL||Brandon Murphy 2 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (run failed)||35||36|
|Pahrump Valley||Sierra Vista|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||9-16-123||5-13-94 (1 INT)|
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 13/70, Brandon Murphy 1/3, Cody Keasling 8/56 (2 TDs), Jonathan Mitchell Jr. 25/106.
- Sierra Vista: Taz Wilson 4/36, Matt Murphy 1/5, Justin Green 18/95 (1 TD), Ryan Phung 7/30, Austin Gallucci 1/11.
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 9-16-123 (3 TD).
- Sierra Vista: Taz Wilson 5-13-94 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Casino reimburses players in tourney marred by fake chips
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- Former SWAT officer now an expert in psychology behind ‘suicide by cop’
- Bowl ban could dampen spirits, but Rebels should be up for this game
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Heck, challenger Bilbray-Kohn step up fundraising in House race