High School Football:
Arbor View 57, Bonanza 7
November 4, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|AVIE||Henry Hoffend 2 rush (Donnie Gaskin rush)||0||8|
|AVIE||Henry Hoffend 6 rush (Brian McIntire kick)||0||15|
|AVIE||Roderick Eason 40 pass from Henry Hoffend (run failed)||0||21|
|AVIE||Donnie Gaskin 12 rush (Steve Burns rush)||0||29|
|AVIE||Donnie Gaskin 66 rush (Rasheem Parks rush)||0||37|
|AVIE||Donnie Gaskin 80 rush (Brian McIntire kick)||0||44|
|AVIE||Roderick Eason 11 rush (Brian McIntire kick)||0||51|
|AVIE||Marcus Lavergne 26 rush (kick failed)||0||57|
|BONA||Colton Bennion 66 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||7||57|
- Bonanza: Brett Doyle 9/-2, Jordan Ozosky 2/1, Andrew Adams 1/8, Jayveon Taylor 3/11, Rico Soto 8/22.
- Arbor View: Henry Hoffend 5/19 (2 TDs), Donnie Gaskin 8/189 (3 TDs), Roderick Eason 5/43 (1 TD), Marcus Lavergne 1/26 (1 TD), Andrew Toney 2/11, Rasheem Parks 1/4, Steve Burns 4/71, Christian Rodriguez 1/13, Denzel Daniels 1/5, Bob Milner 1/3, Jason Hicks 1/8.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season
- Strip Scribbles: Master Chefs, First Friday, Yard House, Brooklyn Bowl, ‘Teen Swingers’
- After a brief break, Las Vegas home prices headed up again
- ‘Wichcraft has closed, and that’s not cool
- How can a jet disappear? In the ocean, it’s not hard
- Boulder City bypass project hits snag with naturally occurring asbestos discovery
- UNLV reinstates Dejean-Jones for Mountain West tournament