High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 49, Cheyenne 6
November 4, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 3 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||7|
|BGOR||Justin Sweet 1 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||14|
|BGOR||Anu Solomon 58 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||21|
|BGOR||Robert Stanley 73 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||0||28|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 39 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||0||35|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 65 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||42|
|BGOR||Jamir Tillman 7 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||0||49|
|CHEY||Kenneth Counts 8 rush (run failed)||6||49|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||6-17-69 (1 INT)||9-16-198|
- Cheyenne: Kenneth Counts 5/12 (1 TD), Myloe Lewis 7/-15, Tyler Power 4/-8, Keenon Buchanan 5/4, Angel Cabrera 2/10, Tyler Spight 4/11.
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 4/80 (1 TD), Shaquille Powell 15/142 (2 TDs), Justin Sweet 5/43 (1 TD), Tajon Allen 1/3, Lorenzo Fertitta 2/17, Makoa Tyndall 1/-6.
- Cheyenne: Tyler Power 6-17-69 (1 INT).
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 9-14-198 (3 TD), Makoa Tyndall 0-2-0.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- Brad Paisley brings ‘Moonshine’ to Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- Ed Sheeran performs back-to-back shows at The Chelsea in the Cosmopolitan
- What incentives does Nevada have to offer Tesla?
- Tony Stewart’s return to racetrack ends early
- David Gray at the Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Bad weather shuts down concerts, delays flights
- No excuses if the U.S. is attacked
- Jason Derulo has double-duty at Rehab and Body English in the Hard Rock Hotel
- Ferguson’s flashpoint sparks national outrage