High School Football:
Centennial 21, Cheyenne 20
October 27, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|CHEY||Tyler Spight 1 rush (run failed)||6||0|
|CENT||Coby Newton 6 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||8||7|
|CHEY||Kenneth Counts 5 rush (run failed)||14||7|
|CENT||Jacobi Owens 5 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||14||14|
|CHEY||Mike Haigler 5 fumble return (run failed)||20||14|
|CENT||Jacobi Owens 11 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||20||21|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||7-16-112 (1 INT)||10-14-107 (1 INT)|
- Cheyenne: Tyler Spight 8/28 (1 TD), Kenneth Counts 8/34 (1 TD), Tyler Power 2/-12, Myloe Lewis 11/32, Keenon Buchanan 3/7.
- Centennial: Jacobi Owens 24/101 (2 TDs), Coby Newton 6/31 (1 TD), Austin Turley 7/5, Alex Mack 1/0.
- Cheyenne: Bakari Smith 0-2-0, Tyler Power 7-14-112 (1 INT).
- Centennial: Austin Turley 10-14-107 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Las Vegas’ underwater mortgage rate improving but still worst in nation
- Battle lines: Why unions are preparing for an assault in the Nevada Legislature
- Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ by NBT offers adventure, invention and imagination
- By the numbers: Stats and trends emerging as UNLV hits quarter pole
- City Council approves funding for Las Vegas soccer stadium
- Tarkanian Classic will bring college coaches to recruit local basketball players
- Las Vegas breaks own record with 40 million visitors
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss