High School Football:
Boulder City 33, Clark 7
October 21, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BCIT||Tyler Washburn 3 rush (run failed)||6||0|
|BCIT||Xavier Steel 6 rush (kick failed)||12||0|
|CLAR||Clifton Smith 10 rush (Cooper Platt kick)||12||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 1 rush (Xavier Steel pass from Joe Miller)||20||7|
|BCIT||D.J. Koopman 48 rush (pass failed)||26||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 16 rush (TJ Hatfield kick)||33||7|
- Boulder City: James Morgan 10/63 (2 TDs), D.J. Koopman 2/46 (1 TD), Xavier Steel 12/29 (1 TD), Tyler Washburn 12/148 (1 TD), J.D. Owens 5/41, Billy Viera 1/-1, Thomas Shelley 1/8, Joe Miller 1/1.
- Clark: Clifton Smith 10/94 (1 TD), Anthony Bermudez 4/-19, Vance Gilbert 1/4, Donte Bowen 1/6, Marquise McKinney 8/34, Deyon McKinney 13/111.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Firefly closes its Henderson restaurant
- MGM, Hakkasan join to build, manage luxury hotels worldwide
- Apologetic Commissioner Collins denies calling Utahns ‘inbred’
- Pedestrian happens upon body in desert off Blue Diamond Road
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian had heart attack, doctors say
- Mexican singer Juan Gabriel hospitalized in Las Vegas
- Woman accused in Hillary Clinton shoe-throwing incident is detained
- O’Sheas’ booze sales are intoxicating; Sebastian De-Bachery at Mandalay Bay
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Chefs Week: Giada De Laurentiis talks ‘sensual’ food; Jose Andres; Rick Sandoval