High School Football:
Boulder City 33, Clark 7
October 21, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BCIT||Tyler Washburn 3 rush (run failed)||6||0|
|BCIT||Xavier Steel 6 rush (kick failed)||12||0|
|CLAR||Clifton Smith 10 rush (Cooper Platt kick)||12||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 1 rush (Xavier Steel pass from Joe Miller)||20||7|
|BCIT||D.J. Koopman 48 rush (pass failed)||26||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 16 rush (TJ Hatfield kick)||33||7|
- Boulder City: James Morgan 10/63 (2 TDs), D.J. Koopman 2/46 (1 TD), Xavier Steel 12/29 (1 TD), Tyler Washburn 12/148 (1 TD), J.D. Owens 5/41, Billy Viera 1/-1, Thomas Shelley 1/8, Joe Miller 1/1.
- Clark: Clifton Smith 10/94 (1 TD), Anthony Bermudez 4/-19, Vance Gilbert 1/4, Donte Bowen 1/6, Marquise McKinney 8/34, Deyon McKinney 13/111.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Las Vegas’ underwater mortgage rate improving but still worst in nation
- Battle lines: Why unions are preparing for an assault in the Nevada Legislature
- Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ by NBT offers adventure, invention and imagination
- By the numbers: Stats and trends emerging as UNLV hits quarter pole
- City Council approves funding for Las Vegas soccer stadium
- Tarkanian Classic will bring college coaches to recruit local basketball players
- Las Vegas breaks own record with 40 million visitors
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss