High School Football:
Desert Oasis 35, Clark 7
October 28, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 4 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||7||0|
|DOAS||Jordyn Compehos 58 pass from Trevon Barnes (Tyler Vazquez kick)||14||0|
|DOAS||Trevon Barnes 56 rush (kick failed)||20||0|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 15 rush (Trevon Barnes rush)||28||0|
|DOAS||Inas Santiago 24 fumble return (Tyler Vazquez kick)||35||0|
|CLAR||Vance Gilbert 5 pass from Greg McKinney (Lorenzo Viviani kick)||35||7|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-8-79 (1 INT)||9-16-123|
- Desert Oasis: Devin Fortenberry 19/92 (2 TDs), Trevon Barnes 5/77 (1 TD), Tyler Vazquez 3/8, Mark Fredricks 4/4, Brandon Andrews 12/68.
- Clark: Greg McKinney 11/19, Derrick West 6/10, Chris Jackson 10/55, Travontay Jamerson 3/3, Kyle Yoder 1/0.
- Desert Oasis: Trevon Barnes 2-4-61, Tyler Vazquez 1-4-18 (1 INT).
- Clark: Greg McKinney 9-16-123 (1 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- GPS devices find huge water loss in western U.S.
- Rollover shuts down Las Vegas Boulevard, sends 2 to hospital
- A look inside Nevada’s death row with a federal defense attorney
- Group wants to bring marijuana-themed HempFest to Las Vegas
- NFL betting primer: Vegas odds, picks and preview of the AFC East
- Can anyone stunt Liberty’s growing Sunrise Region dynasty?
- Cirque plans to spin ‘Zumanity’ and ‘Love’ anew