High School Football:
Desert Pines 50, Cheyenne 6
August 28, 2009
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DPIN||Eric Tuiloma 50 pass from Dalton Leilua (Dalton Leilua kick)||7||0|
|DPIN||Dalton Leilua 2 rush (kick failed)||13||0|
|DPIN||Eric Tuiloma 15 interception return (kick failed)||19||0|
|DPIN||Chancellor Davis 28 rush (pass failed Dalton Leilua)||25||0|
|DPIN||Eric Tuiloma 31 pass from Dalton Leilua (pass failed Dalton Leilua)||31||0|
|CHEY||Jordan Butler 57 pass from Chris Spencer (run failed)||31||6|
|DPIN||Dalton Leilua 1 rush (kick failed)||37||6|
|DPIN||Julian Yearwood 9 pass from Dalton Leilua (kick failed)||43||6|
|DPIN||Eric Tuiloma 64 pass from Dalton Leilua (Dalton Leilua kick)||50||6|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||9-6-186 (2 INT)||5-20-73 (2 INT)|
- Desert Pines: Dalton Leilua 6/14 (2 TDs), Chancellor Davis 7/53 (1 TD), Leon Hayes 3/17, Schaquawn Williams 14/88.
- Cheyenne: Jordan Butler 8/24, Chris Spencer 6/22, Nchong Enokenwa 1/-4, Andrew Calhoun 1/5, Kody Stahl 1/-7, Entre Smith 3/5, Xavian Johnson 1/11.
- Desert Pines: Dalton Leilua 6-8-186 (4 TD, 1 INT), Trey Robello 0-1-0 (1 INT).
- Cheyenne: Chris Spencer 5-15-73 (1 TD, 1 INT), Kody Stahl 0-3-0, Xavian Johnson 0-2-0 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal