High School Football:
Cheyenne 56, Canyon Springs 12
September 12, 2008
Score By Quarters
|CHEY||Jordan Butler 43 pass from Chris Spencer (Jordan Butler rush)||8||0|
|CHEY||Donnel Thompson 5 rush (Donnel Thompson rush)||16||0|
|CHEY||Terence Brison 23 pass from Kaeo Helekahi (Terence Brison rush)||24||0|
|CSPR||Deshaun Stewart 88 return (run failed)||24||6|
|CHEY||Terence Brison 90 return (run failed)||30||6|
|CSPR||Deshaun Stewart 18 pass from Jamal Martin (run failed)||30||12|
|CHEY||Marcus Sullivan 24 pass from Kaeo Helekahi (run failed)||36||12|
|CHEY||Marcus Sullivan 77 rush (run failed)||42||12|
|CHEY||Jordan Butler 1 rush (Jordan Butler rush)||50||12|
|CHEY||Marcus Sullivan 90 rush (pass failed)||56||12|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-5-90||9-19-79 (1 INT)|
- Cheyenne: Marcus Sullivan 7/185 (2 TDs), Kaeo Helekahi 1/8, Jordan Butler 9/58 (1 TD), Donnel Thompson 6/35 (1 TD), Terence Brison 10/56, Ronnie Green 2/4.
- Canyon Springs: Deshaun Stewart 3/9, Jamal Martin 5/-1, Mike McWilliams 3/5, Devin Rimmey 6/22.
- Cheyenne: Kaeo Helekahi 2-3-47 (2 TD), Chris Spencer 1-2-43 (1 TD).
- Canyon Springs: Jamal Martin 4-9-33 (1 TD), Mike McWilliams 5-10-46 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature