There are 42 members of the Assembly, who are elected for two-year terms in even-numbered years. To be elected to either house of the Legislature, a person must be at least 21 years old at the time of the election, a resident of the state for one year, a qualified elector and a resident in the district to be represented.
- AD 4 - Richard McArthur-R, Craig Ballew-D
- AD 5 - Donna Toussaint-R, Marilyn Loop-D, Don Woolbright-I
- AD 13 - Incumbent Chad Christiansen-R, Andrew Martin-D
- AD 21 - Jon Ozark-R, Ellen Spiegel-D
- AD 23 - Henderson: Melissa Woodbury-R, Allison Herr-D
- AD 29 – Henderson: Sean Fellows-R, April Mastroluca-D