Nadine is a native Las Vegan. She is the office coordinator for the newsroom and has been with the Las Vegas Sun since the mid 1980s.
- Fall — and food festivals — are in the air
- Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
- Goodbye triple-digit weather! Hello taste buds! As the summer heat dissipates, signs and advertisements for local food festivals begin to pop-up around the valley
- 'Jersey Shore' cast takes Las Vegas by storm
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2011
- Calling “Jersey Shore” fans! If watching a weekly episode of “Jersey Shore” doesn’t fulfill your guilty pleasure, come to Vegas!
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- School district’s challenge: Fill 800 teaching positions in three weeks
- Home owned by Trump holdout auctioned for $530,000
- US stocks plunge, wiping out July’s gains
- Private companies hope to use public bus stops for shuttle services