Nadine is a native Las Vegan. She is the office coordinator for the newsroom and has been with the Las Vegas Sun since the mid 1980s.
- Fall — and food festivals — are in the air
- Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
- Goodbye triple-digit weather! Hello taste buds! As the summer heat dissipates, signs and advertisements for local food festivals begin to pop-up around the valley
- 'Jersey Shore' cast takes Las Vegas by storm
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2011
- Calling “Jersey Shore” fans! If watching a weekly episode of “Jersey Shore” doesn’t fulfill your guilty pleasure, come to Vegas!
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe