High School Football:
Las Vegas 56, Basic 28
September 12, 2013
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-30-195 (1 INT)||20-28-380|
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14/61 (1 TD), Jon Scoffield 20/67 (1 TD), Wallonzo Whipple 1/0, Chris Flum 1/6, Brian Evans 1/0, Aeneas McAllister 1/-1.
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 11/137 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/65, Tyshon Raybon 3/8.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14-28-186 (1 TD, 1 INT), Aeneas McAllister 1-2-9 (1 INT).
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 20-28-380 (4 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Photos: Shania Twain leads Great Santa Run to ninth consecutive victory
- Officer-involved shooting rattles nearby neighbors, sending them packing
- Here’s why Nevada voters may go for a 2 percent business tax next year
- Celebrity/Media NFL Picks Week 14: Andrew Freeman of ‘Rock Vault’ is the contest’s lead singer
- 11 takeaways from Sen. Harry Reid’s visit to the Sun
- UNLV accepts bid to Heart of Dallas Bowl on Jan. 1 to play North Texas
- Man shot, killed outside Las Vegas grocery store
- Notebook: Dejean-Jones leads Rebels in scoring despite benching
- Where I Stand: Pope offers an unexpected gift
- Sun Editorial: North-South divide shouldn’t stop creation of a school at UNLV