High School Football:
Las Vegas 56, Basic 28
September 12, 2013
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-30-195 (1 INT)||20-28-380|
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14/61 (1 TD), Jon Scoffield 20/67 (1 TD), Wallonzo Whipple 1/0, Chris Flum 1/6, Brian Evans 1/0, Aeneas McAllister 1/-1.
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 11/137 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/65, Tyshon Raybon 3/8.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14-28-186 (1 TD, 1 INT), Aeneas McAllister 1-2-9 (1 INT).
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 20-28-380 (4 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Eastside Cannery gets new general manager
- MGM Resorts Village is the playground for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 4
- Plane makes emergency landing in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas customers line up, camp out for new iPhone
- Cliven Bundy says no proof cow in crash lawsuit was his
- Tending to own domestic abuse woes, UFC cuts Silva, suspends Johnson
- Ultimate leaving New Jersey online gambling market
- Police make arrests in robbery, shootings at Summerlin park
- Coroner: No crime in fetus found in freezer case