High School Football:
Las Vegas 56, Basic 28
September 12, 2013
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-30-195 (1 INT)||20-28-380|
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14/61 (1 TD), Jon Scoffield 20/67 (1 TD), Wallonzo Whipple 1/0, Chris Flum 1/6, Brian Evans 1/0, Aeneas McAllister 1/-1.
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 11/137 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/65, Tyshon Raybon 3/8.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14-28-186 (1 TD, 1 INT), Aeneas McAllister 1-2-9 (1 INT).
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 20-28-380 (4 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Police: Man who failed to rob downtown bank succeeds at another nearby
- Picking the props: 10 winning wagers to make on the Super Bowl
- Injured Okonoboh leads Rebels to payback 67-62 victory at UNR
- Photos: ‘Frank: The Man, The Music,’ Yardbird celebrate at Venetian-Palazzo
- Judge says Caesars bankruptcy case will proceed in Illinois
- White Castle reopens after closing to restock amid huge crowds
- 4 buddies did unheard of in ‘World Series’ of NFL betting
- Meet the top 5 donors to Nevada state political campaigns
- Study: It stinks being a football fan in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Sands has tough 4th quarter in China, but profits still up