High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 70, Legacy 0
September 28, 2012
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Tajon Allen 14 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||7|
|BGOR||Justin Sweet rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||14|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 50 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||0||21|
|BGOR||Jamir Tillman 5 pass from Ryan Smith (Kline Fielden kick)||0||28|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 20 pass from Ryan Smith (Kline Fielden kick)||0||35|
|BGOR||Randall Cunningham 35 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||42|
|BGOR||Justin Sweet 60 pass from Ryan Smith (Kline Fielden kick)||0||49|
|BGOR||Daniel Stewart 15 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||56|
|BGOR||Randall Cunningham 22 rush||0||63|
|BGOR||Dylan Weldon 20 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||70|
- Legacy: Jacob Alvarez 1/0, Cody Polvado 5/17, DeMicheal Walker 10/-2, Devin Williams 1/0, Kashawn Richardson 9/0, Mason Davis 1/1, Lamarus Williams 4/8.
- Bishop Gorman: Randall Cunningham 3/92 (2 TDs), Justin Sweet 1/18 (1 TD), Daniel Stewart 5/114 (1 TD), Dylan Weldon 1/20 (1 TD), Tajon Allen 2/16 (1 TD), Kenyan Coker 1/5, Drew Newson 2/6.
- Legacy: Devin Williams 2-9-46, Kashawn Richardson 2-4-14.
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 12-12-160 (4 TD), Randall Cunningham 2-2-40.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Golden Gate President Mark Brandenburg: Which hotel is the greatest Las Vegas survivor?
- Police: Women stole Rolexes from Las Vegas tourists, hid them in their bodies
- Dining at SLS: Bazaar Meat, Ku Noodle, Cleo, Katsuya, 800 Degrees, Griddle Cafe and more
- Twitter users defend ‘War Machine’ against assault charges
- Woman arrested in I-15 rollover that ejected kids from car
- Strip Scribbles: Diana Ross to add more Caesars shows in Celine’s absence?
- Nevada casino revenue up slightly in July
- Four things to know about Las Vegas’ MLS stadium deal
- Man arrested in bonfire explosion that hurt 7 near Henderson
- Singing, joking and grooving to the end, Cook E. Jarr closes with a flourish at Harrah’s