High School Football:
Las Vegas 61, Chaparral 18
October 6, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 5 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||0||7|
|LVEG||Vince Castro 8 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||0||14|
|LVEG||Aaron Zanin 29 pass from Hasaan Henderson (kick failed)||0||20|
|LVEG||Mike Melanson 11 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||0||27|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 21 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||0||34|
|LVEG||Kivon Rhone 40 interception return (Jay Mattox kick)||0||41|
|CHAP||Antonio Thomas 22 rush (run failed)||6||41|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 15 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||6||48|
|LVEG||Josh Mayfield 5 pass from Vince Castro (kick failed)||6||54|
|CHAP||Kyle Scott 2 rush (run failed)||12||54|
|LVEG||William Haywood 90 return (Jay Mattox kick)||12||61|
|CHAP||Antonio Thomas 15 rush (run failed)||18||61|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-11-28 (3 INT)||17-25-267 (1 INT)|
- Chaparral: Antonio Thomas 17/98 (2 TDs), Kyle Scott 3/-1 (1 TD), Maistro Bobo-Pyels 3/-7, Tim Sanderfer 1/2, Tyquan Anderson 10/36.
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 8/28 (1 TD), Farrell Victor 7/89 (2 TDs), Vince Castro 3/41, Andrew Moreland 1/13, Artrevion Grant 4/7.
- Chaparral: Kyle Scott 3-11-28 (3 INTs).
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 16-23-262 (3 TD, 1 INT), Vince Castro 1-2-5 (1 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey’s definition of happiness: ‘The absence of wants’
- Week 16 NFL picks and game of the week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Rebels know what they’re up against in balanced, 14th-ranked Utah
- Vegas Play of the Day: Utah vs. Colorado State in Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
- New video shows Rice and fiancee in aftermath of punch
- Driver dead after car rear-ends parked van
- Brazil trying to make good use of new stadiums
- Motorcyclist, driver killed in collision on Valley View Boulevard
- Children’s future won’t be so bright
- Nevada gets share of $90M T-Mobile settlement over unwanted services