High School Football:
Foothill 28, Desert Oasis 24
September 9, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|FOOT||Jarett Arcangel 3 rush (Vincent Franzeo kick)||7||0|
|DOAS||Mark Fredericks 9 rush (kick failed)||7||6|
|FOOT||Tate Warr 15 pass from Tate Warr (Vincent Franzeo kick)||14||6|
|DOAS||Trevon Barnes 31 rush (pass failed)||14||12|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 37 rush (pass failed)||14||18|
|FOOT||Drew Doxtator 4 rush (Vincent Franzeo kick)||21||18|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 35 rush (kick failed)||21||24|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 17 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||28||24|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||20-27-229||7-20-62 (1 INT)|
- Foothill: Drew Doxtator 3/-4 (1 TD), Jarett Arcangel 15/48 (1 TD), Kyle Keplinger 1/4, Tyren Boykin 1/-5, Brandon Wiltz 1/3.
- Desert Oasis: Devin Fortenberry 13/158 (2 TDs), Mark Fredericks 3/56 (1 TD), Herman Smith 4/-11, Trevon Barnes 6/59, Brandon Andrews 11/25.
- Foothill: Drew Doxtator 19-26-214 (1 TD), Andre Gonzalez 1-1-15 (1 TD).
- Desert Oasis: Herman Smith 6-15-56, Trevon Barnes 1-5-6 (1 INT).
- Foothill: Kyle Keplinger 5/66 (1 TD), Tate Warr 1/15 (1 TD), Tyren Boykin 4/53, Brandon Wiltz 1/11, Jordan Primo 1/2, James Henderson 1/7, Marc Harris 6/69, Justin Partridge 1/6.
- Desert Oasis: Devin Fortenberry 1/5, Mark Fredericks 1/2, Marvin Duty 1/-2, Trevon Barnes 4/53, Brandon Andrews 1/2, Jordan Compehos 1/3.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- SLS helping keep north Strip from going south, nearby business operators say
- International Model Search winner Angela Byrd has lived in L.V. for one month
- Police working to ID suspect in casino cage robbery
- 2nd suspect arrested in deadly west valley home invasion
- Joe Jonas makes his DJ debut at Foxtail in SLS Las Vegas
- Elton John extends residency at Caesars Palace through 2017
- Rock strikes 12 at Fremont Street with a dozen tribute bands lined up for NYE
- Las Vegas inmate who fibbed about having Ebola is identified
- Eric Trump: ‘We’ve had so much good luck. We’re buying everything around the world’
- Nevada high school sports teams deserve better