High School Football:
Las Vegas 35, Valley 3
September 24, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VALL||Erik Edmonds 23 field goal||3||0|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 2 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||7|
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 1 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||14|
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||3||21|
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 1 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||28|
|LVEG||Danny Jaime 19 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||35|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-19-131 (1 INT)||8-19-73 (1 INT)|
- Valley: Anthony Sanders 18/13, Koami Attila 8/39, Bryon Peeples 5/-5, Rashad Richardson 4/1.
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 5/31 (1 TD), Danny Jaime 1/19 (1 TD), Farrell Victor 16/118 (1 TD), Lamond Powe 7/64.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- SLS off to rough start but looking forward to 2015
- Las Vegas’ own DeMarco Murray making run at NFL record
- Nevada Assembly’s speaker-elect steps down amid racism controversy
- Why start a small business in Las Vegas?
- ‘I do not understand people who are negative’
- Obama heads back to D.C. after R&R in Henderson
- Reimagining the classics: Keep Memory Alive patients, caregivers create calendar as a fundraiser
- Where I Stand: Follow these guideposts to shape Nevada’s technology future
- Find the right instrument for your child