High School Football:
Las Vegas 35, Valley 3
September 24, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VALL||Erik Edmonds 23 field goal||3||0|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 2 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||7|
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 1 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||14|
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||3||21|
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 1 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||28|
|LVEG||Danny Jaime 19 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||3||35|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-19-131 (1 INT)||8-19-73 (1 INT)|
- Valley: Anthony Sanders 18/13, Koami Attila 8/39, Bryon Peeples 5/-5, Rashad Richardson 4/1.
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 5/31 (1 TD), Danny Jaime 1/19 (1 TD), Farrell Victor 16/118 (1 TD), Lamond Powe 7/64.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Planet Hollywood headliner Britney Spears gets intimate … with apparel
- North Las Vegas has a new executive who’s prepared for tough decisions
- Body of missing swimmer recovered at Lake Mead
- Serious contender: Could this be UNLV football’s year to win the Mountain West?
- Nevada 150th all-star show is one to be remembered, if not recorded
- Towed vehicle breaks loose on I-15, causes wreck
- Las Vegas airport traffic up 1.3 percent in June
- The return of Liberace
- 2 hurt, $2 million damage in South Tahoe hotel fire
- Rebels optimistic as hectic offseason coming to a close