High School Football:
Green Valley 28, Del Sol 27
October 17, 2008
Score By Quarters
|DSOL||Ernest Hall 39 rush (Vincent Griffith kick)||0||7|
|GVAL||Nolan Kohorst 50 field goal||3||7|
|DSOL||Derek Eamon 85 rush (Vincent Griffith kick)||3||14|
|GVAL||Skylar Holloway 29 rush from Nick Libonati (Nolan Kohorst kick)||10||14|
|DSOL||Ernest Hall 25 rush (kick failed)||10||20|
|GVAL||Nolan Kohorst 46 field goal||13||20|
|GVAL||Skylar Holloway 25 pass Nick Libonati (Nolan Kohorst kick)||20||20|
|DSOL||Derek Eamon 4 rush (Vincent Griffith kick)||20||27|
|GVAL||Dallas Halasz 15 pass Nick Libonati (Quincy Bagsby 2 rush)||28||27|
|Green Valley||Del Sol|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||14-27-278 (1 INT)||4-9-60|
- Green Valley: Nick Libonati 3/4, Taylor Jones 4/43, Kyle Larimer 1/7, Quincy Bagsby 18/99, Derrick Stevens 4/4.
- Del Sol: Ernest Hall 13/67 (2 TDs), Derek Eamon 20/196 (2 TDs), Jon Kirschbaum 2/26, Jordan Molina 1/11, Dezrick Reed 2/2, Evan Weinstock 1/-2, Oscar Garza 1/14, Saei Huihui 7/-15.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Confirmed! Diana Ross returns to Las Vegas with start of mini-residency
- Golden Gaming getting casino in merger with Minnesota company
- Scientific Games moving headquarters to Las Vegas after Bally merger
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Protesters to rally against high payday lending fees
- Attorneys battle over venue for Caesars bankruptcy case
- Wynn and Encore ink residencies with 27 DJs in Las Vegas
- Did Manny Pacquiao’s question KO Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Nevada?
- Lacrosse player from Las Vegas found dead in Maryland dorm room
- Limo company gets $200,000 fine for cheating its workers