|Fiesta Rancho Hotel & Casino||Northwest||
Located away from the hustle and bustle of the Strip and downtown, the Fiesta Rancho offers a friendly, locals-oriented atmosphere.
Decorated in a Southwestern style like its sister-property Fiesta Henderson, the 50,000 square foot casino features more than 1,350 slot and video poker machines, 14 table games and a 300-seat bingo hall. One of the casino's most notable features ......more.
|Santa Fe Station||Northwest||
Santa Fe Station is located in northwest Las Vegas, minutes away by car from the Strip, from Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston. The hotel offers one of the best values with 200 rooms.
The 64,000-square foot casino has more than 2,700 slots, 39 table games, a 24-hour, nine-table poker room, a race and sports book, a 432-seat bingo ......more.
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Q+A: Clay Walker talks the Venetian, NFR, Multiple Sclerosis, blackjack and his life lessons
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?