UFC 116 Preview: Lesnar vs Carwin
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Thursday, July 1, 2010 | 2 a.m.
Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin workout for the fans and meet with the media prior to their Saturday night heavyweight championship fight.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|October 25||UFC 179||Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes II||Rio de Janeiro|
|November 8||HBO Boxing||Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev||Atlantic City, N.J.|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 55||Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping||Sydney, Australia|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 56||Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jimi Manuwa||Uberlandia, Brazil|
|November 15||UFC 180||Fabricio Werdum vs. Mark Hunt||Mexico City|
|November 22||UFC Fight Night 57||Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson||Austin, Texas|
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration
- Can Liberty football again put up a fight against Gorman?
- In return home, Rebels aiming to make their offense less offensive