Blog Post Archive
- Summerlin holiday parade draws 35,000
- Friday, July 4, 2008
- In a tradition that has grown with time, the 14th annual Summerlin Patriotic Parade attracted more than 35,000 spectators to the corner of Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive Friday morning to see a colorful stream of floats, bands, performing groups and giant helium balloons.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Casino reimburses players in tourney marred by fake chips
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?