ncaa-fb-2012 NCAA Football | September 14, 2012
Washington State 35, UNLV 27
|WSU||Marquess Wilson 4 pass from Connor Halliday (Andrew Furney kick) @ 8:17 in 1st||7||0|
|WSU||Isiah Myers 18 pass from Connor Halliday (Andrew Furney kick) @ 4:25 in 1st||14||0|
|UNLV||Marcus Sullivan 37 pass from Nick Sherry (Nolan Kohorst kick) @ 2:36 in 1st||14||7|
|WSU||Gabe Marks 52 pass from Connor Halliday (Andrew Furney kick) @ 12:18 in 2nd||21||7|
|UNLV||Nolan Kohorst 22 field goal @ 6:22 in 2nd||21||10|
|WSU||Marquess Wilson 81 pass from Connor Halliday (Andrew Furney kick) @ 5:27 in 2nd||28||10|
|UNLV||Marcus Sullivan 75 pass from Nick Sherry (Nolan Kohorst kick) @ 5:14 in 2nd||28||17|
|UNLV||Nolan Kohorst 18 field goal @ 0:00 in 2nd||28||20|
|WSU||Leon Brooks 3 rush (Andrew Furney kick) @ 14:07 in 4th||35||20|
|UNLV||Jake Phillips 4 pass from Nick Sherry (Nolan Kohorst kick) @ 1:44 in 4th||35||27|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||26-45-378 (2 INT)||33-49-351 (1 INT)|
- Washington State: Connor Halliday 3/-10, Carl Winston 12/58.
- UNLV: Nick Sherry 4/-9, Tim Cornett 20/89, Dionza Bradford 3/11, Bradley Randle 6/18.
- Washington State: Connor Halliday 26-45-378 (4 TD, 2 INTs).
- UNLV: Nick Sherry 33-49-351 (3 TD, 1 INT).
- Washington State: Marquess Wilson 5/110 (2 TDs), Gabe Marks 6/126 (1 TD), Isiah Myers 5/45 (1 TD), Brett Bartolone 4/27, Carl Winston 1/8.
- UNLV: Marcus Sullivan 6/136 (2 TDs), Jake Phillips 5/30 (1 TD), Maika Mataele 1/-1, Max Johnson 1/1, Eric Johnson 1/5, Taylor Barnhill 2/8, Anthony Williams 2/22, Tim Cornett 2/15, Dionza Bradford 1/15, Bradley Randle 2/16, Caleb Herring 5/68, Devante Davis 5/36.
Note: Stats and results for teams from outside the Mountain West Conference may be incomplete.
Never can get enough UNLV analysis and chatter? Then this is the stop for you. Join the Sun sports staff in The Rebel Room for your fix.
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.