High School Football:
Virgin Valley 14, Boulder City 0
October 1, 2011
Score By Quarters
|VVAL||Junior Toscano 97 return (run failed)||0||6|
|VVAL||Trevor Thompson 11 rush (Humberto Urias rush)||0||14|
|Boulder City||Virgin Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-12-21 (1 INT)||2-8-59 (1 INT)|
- Boulder City: Joe Miller 3/-16, Corbett Fleming 3/5, James Morgan 4/24, Thomas Shelley 6/23, Xavier Steel 10/65, Tyler Washburn 12/77.
- Virgin Valley: Trevor Thompson 12/51 (1 TD), Tyson Teerlink 1/-3, Jade Jensen 3/8, Dallen Carnesecca 5/20, Junior Toscano 5/28, Humberto Urias 10/13.
- Boulder City: Joe Miller 3-7-21 (1 INT), Corbett Fleming 0-1-0, Thomas Shelley 0-4-0.
- Virgin Valley: Humberto Urias 2-8-59 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)
- Nevada’s Mountain Ridge to face female Philly pitching sensation Mo’ne Davis
- Courage, leadership, investment needed to effectively push medical tourism here, experts say
- Another valley Albertsons grocery store set to close
- Robbers hold up employees at grocery store gaming area
- Woman arrested in weekend shooting death of teen
- The world’s highest-paid DJs: Electronic cash kings 2014
- Blog: Mountain Ridge beats Mo’ne Davis, Philly for spot in U.S. championship game