High School Football:
Las Vegas 49, Canyon Springs 20
October 22, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 9 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||0||7|
|LVEG||Lamond Powe 1 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||0||14|
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers 9 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||0||21|
|CSPR||Malik Brown 14 rush (kick failed)||6||21|
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 49 rush (Jason Stetson 3 pass from Danny Jaime)||6||29|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 25 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Marquan Major 3 pass from Hasaan Henderson)||6||37|
|CSPR||Trey Evans 70 return (pass failed)||12||37|
|LVEG||Cameron Rogers 98 pass from Hasaan Henderson (kick failed)||12||43|
|LVEG||Lamond Powe 16 rush (run failed)||12||49|
|CSPR||Isiah Charles 1 pass from D'Vante Howard (D'Vante Howard rush)||20||49|
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-16-108 (1 INT)||15-19-304|
- Canyon Springs: Malik Brown 20/108 (1 TD), Eric Williams 2/4, James Jones 2/11, Stephon Revels 1/2, Donnel Pumphrey 10/54, Jamaal Martin 1/11.
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 10/51 (2 TDs), Lamond Powe 12/88 (2 TDs), Farrell Victor 15/58.
- Canyon Springs: D'Vante Howard 6-11-99 (1 TD), Jamaal Martin 2-5-9 (1 INT).
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 15-19-304 (3 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Crash into signal control box and light pole injures 2 in car and pedestrian
- Debating Fabricio Werdum’s chances against Cain Velasquez
- Vegas Play of the Day: Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Harper pulled for not hustling; Nats fall to Cards
- Northern Nevada youth coach pleads no contest to battery charge
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Durango’s Gaynor Jr. commits to San Jose State basketball
- Why one inmate costs taxpayers more than $400,000 a year
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy