High School Football:
Desert Oasis 53, Sierra Vista 22
October 15, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 37 rush (kick failed)||6||0|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 80 rush (Trevon Barnes rush)||14||0|
|SVIS||Latwoyn Pate 42 pass from Christian Cutolo (kick failed)||14||6|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 13 rush (kick failed)||20||6|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 4 rush (run failed)||26||6|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 25 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Latwoyn Pate rush)||26||14|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 1 rush (kick failed)||32||14|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 48 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||39||14|
|DOAS||Trevon Barnes 15 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||46||14|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 10 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Matt Murphy rush)||46||22|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 6 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||53||22|
|Desert Oasis||Sierra Vista|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-12-117||11-23-182 (3 INT)|
- Desert Oasis: Brandon Andrews 8/184 (4 TDs), Devin Fortenberry 15/166 (3 TDs), Trevon Barnes 5/43 (1 TD), Jordyn Compehos 2/15, Mark Fredricks 6/33, Angelo Bianco 2/7, Tyler Vazquez 2/4.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 5/-24, Matt Murphy 4/23, Latwoyn Pate 8/12, Gene Germaine 11/24, Ryan Phung 8/12, Jordan Foster 4/23.
- Desert Oasis: Trevon Barnes 8-12-117.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 9-17-130 (2 TD, 2 INTs), Christian Cutolo 1-2-42 (1 TD), Ryan Phung 1-4-10 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Another name added to Nevada’s casino ‘black book’
- Plane lands in Las Vegas after pilot locked out of cockpit
- Griddle Cafe out, Northside Cafe in at SLS
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino opens at Lake Tahoe
- Police: Intruder shoots man at southeast valley home
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Ela Darling’s journey from librarian to porn star
- Skateboarder, 15, clinging to car driven by mom injured in fall
- Nevada man, 72, gets up to life in prison for teen sex abuse
- 2 suspects sought in sports book robbery at the M Resort
- The Shortinos’ famed Caddy: Gone in 60 minutes