High School Football:
Desert Oasis 53, Sierra Vista 22
October 15, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 37 rush (kick failed)||6||0|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 80 rush (Trevon Barnes rush)||14||0|
|SVIS||Latwoyn Pate 42 pass from Christian Cutolo (kick failed)||14||6|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 13 rush (kick failed)||20||6|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 4 rush (run failed)||26||6|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 25 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Latwoyn Pate rush)||26||14|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 1 rush (kick failed)||32||14|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 48 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||39||14|
|DOAS||Trevon Barnes 15 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||46||14|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 10 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Matt Murphy rush)||46||22|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 6 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||53||22|
|Desert Oasis||Sierra Vista|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-12-117||11-23-182 (3 INT)|
- Desert Oasis: Brandon Andrews 8/184 (4 TDs), Devin Fortenberry 15/166 (3 TDs), Trevon Barnes 5/43 (1 TD), Jordyn Compehos 2/15, Mark Fredricks 6/33, Angelo Bianco 2/7, Tyler Vazquez 2/4.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 5/-24, Matt Murphy 4/23, Latwoyn Pate 8/12, Gene Germaine 11/24, Ryan Phung 8/12, Jordan Foster 4/23.
- Desert Oasis: Trevon Barnes 8-12-117.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 9-17-130 (2 TD, 2 INTs), Christian Cutolo 1-2-42 (1 TD), Ryan Phung 1-4-10 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Nevada gaming revenue slumps for third consecutive month
- Interactive: Where voter turnout was highest (and lowest) in Clark County
- Forecast for the Linq: Snow with a chance for tubing
- Gorman basketball will have an edge on the inside, opens season Saturday
- 3 children hit by vehicle near elementary school
- Uber removes racy blog posts on prostitution, one-night stands
- A PETA Thanksgiving gay wedding with — Pamela Anderson and Chrissie Hynde
- Lawyer: Woman will surrender in fatal auto-pedestrian accident
- From racism controversy to court: Hansen faces animal-trapping charge
- Hiker photographed bear before it killed him