High School Football:
Desert Oasis 53, Sierra Vista 22
October 15, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 37 rush (kick failed)||6||0|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 80 rush (Trevon Barnes rush)||14||0|
|SVIS||Latwoyn Pate 42 pass from Christian Cutolo (kick failed)||14||6|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 13 rush (kick failed)||20||6|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 4 rush (run failed)||26||6|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 25 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Latwoyn Pate rush)||26||14|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 1 rush (kick failed)||32||14|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 48 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||39||14|
|DOAS||Trevon Barnes 15 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||46||14|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 10 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Matt Murphy rush)||46||22|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 6 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||53||22|
|Desert Oasis||Sierra Vista|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-12-117||11-23-182 (3 INT)|
- Desert Oasis: Brandon Andrews 8/184 (4 TDs), Devin Fortenberry 15/166 (3 TDs), Trevon Barnes 5/43 (1 TD), Jordyn Compehos 2/15, Mark Fredricks 6/33, Angelo Bianco 2/7, Tyler Vazquez 2/4.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 5/-24, Matt Murphy 4/23, Latwoyn Pate 8/12, Gene Germaine 11/24, Ryan Phung 8/12, Jordan Foster 4/23.
- Desert Oasis: Trevon Barnes 8-12-117.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 9-17-130 (2 TD, 2 INTs), Christian Cutolo 1-2-42 (1 TD), Ryan Phung 1-4-10 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- MGM Resorts reports loss of $20.3 million in 3rd quarter
- Greenspun Media Group announces promotions in key leadership roles
- Startups need investors: Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas
- Paul Stanley of KISS: ‘Winning and living on your own terms defines rock and roll’
- Temperature in Las Vegas is about to drop sharply
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 9 winners against the spread
- Court: Strippers were club employees, could be owed millions
- Why Adam Laxalt is hanging on in his fight with Ross Miller for Nevada attorney general
- Developers say work to begin on Strip arena at site of old water park