- UFC 133 Preview
- Fri, Aug 5, 2011 (3:20 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Case Keefer, Ryan Greene and Ray Brewer spend most of their radio show, which is weekly on Mondays on 91.5 KUNV, discussing this weekend's UFC 133 card in Philadelphia. They also touch on UNLV recruiting at the end.
- UFC 131 Wrap-Up
- Tue, Jun 14, 2011 (3:06 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Case Keefer and Ryan Greene talk about UFC 131 on their weekly radio show, which airs weekly on Mondays at 5:30 on 91.5 KUNV. Junior dos Santos, Kenny Florian and five-round main event fights are topics of conversation before they switch to a little NBA Finals talk to round off the episode.
- UFC 131 Preview
- Wed, Jun 8, 2011 (10:38 a.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Case Keefer and Ray Brewer discuss UFC on their weekly radio show, which airs Monday at 5:30 on 91.5 KUNV. They preview this weekend's UFC 131 fight card in Vancouver and briefly look back at last week's "The Ultimate Fighter" 13 finale.
- Podcast: UFC 129 wrap-up; Pacquiao vs. Mosley look-ahead
- Tue, May 3, 2011 (1:11 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Case Keefer and Ray Brewer talk all fighting on their Monday radio show, which airs weekly at 5:30 on 91.5 KUNV. They start by looking back on last weekend's historic UFC 129 card in Toronto and then move to Manny Pacquiao's next bout, which comes this Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena against Shane Mosley.
- Podcast: UFC 129 Preview
- Mon, Apr 25, 2011 (6:59 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Case Keefer and Ray Brewer spend their weekly radio show, which airs Monday at 5:30 on 91.5 KUNV, discussing the UFC 129 fight card. They break down whether Randy Couture has a shot to upset Lyoto Machida and what makes him such a legend in the eyes of many, while also touching on the two title fights.
- UFC 106: Tito's back but Forrest wins
- Sun, Nov 22, 2009 (1:37 a.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun boxing/MMA writer Brett Okamoto talks with fellow sports writer Ryan Greene and videographer Christine Killimayer about what they thought of the fights at UFC 106 at Mandalay Bay Events Center on Saturday.
- Manny Pacquiao makes boxing history
- Sun, Nov 15, 2009 (3:02 a.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun boxing/MMA writer Brett Okamoto sits down with fellow sports writer Ryan Greene and videographer Christine Killimayer to discuss what they all thought about the history making night for Manny Pacquiao.
|Main Card Results|
|Georges St. Pierre||Nick Diaz||Unanimous Decision|
|Johny Hendricks||Carlos Condit||Unanimous Decision|
|Jake Ellenberger||Nate Marquardt||Knockout|
|Chris Camozzi||Nick Ring||Split Decision|
|Mike Ricci||Colin Fletcher||Unanimous Decision|
|May 25||UFC 160||Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|June 8||UFC on FUEL TV 10||Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Fabricio Werdum||Fortaleza, Brazil|
|June 15||UFC 161||Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|June 22||WBA Welterweight Title||Paulie Malignaggi vs. Adrien Broner||Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|July 6||UFC 162||Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|July 27||UFC on Fox 8||Demetrious Johnson vs. John Moraga||Seattle|
|August 3||UFC 163||Jose Aldo vs. Anthony Pettis||Rio de Janeiro|
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding