- (702) 685-9645
Proper cocktails and craft beer come together at this Victorian-era themed bar named after the classic children's story. Not only inspiring the bar's title, classic literature references — like the Bukowski-inspired Crucifix in a Deathand — are woven throughout the Rabbit's hand-crafted menu.
- Nina DiGregorio: Learning to love Las Vegas through the eyes of a small-town New Yorker
- What are the dirtiest jobs in Las Vegas? Come take a look — and a whiff
- Save your money: The six most useless items for babies
- Man pleads guilty in beating death of Nevada official
- What to know about The Other Hotel opening