- (702) 685-9645
Proper cocktails and craft beer come together at this Victorian-era themed bar named after the classic children's story. Not only inspiring the bar's title, classic literature references — like the Bukowski-inspired Crucifix in a Deathand — are woven throughout the Rabbit's hand-crafted menu.
- A PETA Thanksgiving gay wedding with — Pamela Anderson and Chrissie Hynde
- Lawyer: Woman will surrender in fatal auto-pedestrian accident
- Q+A: Joan Collins talks love, marriages and ‘Dynasty’ catfights
- Suspect sought in Henderson hit-and-run was arrested in July
- Child drowns in southwest valley, police say