- (702) 685-9645
Proper cocktails and craft beer come together at this Victorian-era themed bar named after the classic children's story. Not only inspiring the bar's title, classic literature references — like the Bukowski-inspired Crucifix in a Deathand — are woven throughout the Rabbit's hand-crafted menu.
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say
- Cold front settles into valley, could bring snow by Saturday
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Bettie Page Reveals All’ screens in L.V.; Holly Madison in ‘Million Dollar Quartet’