- (702) 685-9645
Proper cocktails and craft beer come together at this Victorian-era themed bar named after the classic children's story. Not only inspiring the bar's title, classic literature references — like the Bukowski-inspired Crucifix in a Deathand — are woven throughout the Rabbit's hand-crafted menu.
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- How does our tourist town prep for an Ebola outbreak?
- Ugly traffic and behavior mar beautiful Rise Lantern Festival
- Police identify man accused of stabbing his wife to death