- (702) 685-9645
Proper cocktails and craft beer come together at this Victorian-era themed bar named after the classic children's story. Not only inspiring the bar's title, classic literature references — like the Bukowski-inspired Crucifix in a Deathand — are woven throughout the Rabbit's hand-crafted menu.
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month
- Cody Doolin wills the Rebels to thrilling overtime victory ahead of key stretch of games