Palio Sports Book & Bar
The Palio Sports Book & Bar offers drinks on Friday evenings, from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.. Both the bar and kitchen are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, with menu items that include pizza, hot dogs, chicken wings, chicken fingers, plus game day specials.
- Cuisine: Hot Dogs, French, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth consecutive regional championship
- Kings of the Sunrise: Liberty wins fifth straight regional crown, advances to face Gorman
- In ‘Pippin,’ Lucie Arnaz has finally run off with the circus
- Week 12 NFL picks, game of week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Inmate, 69, from Clark County dies at Carson Tahoe Hospital