Palio Sports Book & Bar
The Palio Sports Book & Bar offers drinks on Friday evenings, from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.. Both the bar and kitchen are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, with menu items that include pizza, hot dogs, chicken wings, chicken fingers, plus game day specials.
- Cuisine: Hot Dogs, French, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Holly Madison again delays opening of burlesque speakeasy, talks baby and reality TV show plans
- Ex-girlfriend, kicked-over motorcycle sparked fight that led to fatal stabbing, police say
- Las Vegas has three fatal stabbings in 24 hours, but police say not to worry
- ‘Absinthe’ is sexier, raunchier than ever on third anniversary at Caesars