True to its namesake, The Orleans gives visitors a year-round Mardi Gras feeling with a New Orleans French Quarter environment.
Located just a short way from the center of gambling on the Strip, The Orleans offers a collection of attractions that helps to draw in a mix of locals and visitors.
In addition to the 1,885 hotel rooms and 134,000-square foot casino, the property has a 70-lane bowling center, an 18-screen movie theater, an 850-seat showroom and a 9,500-seat arena, home to the Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team.
The hotel also has 14 dining options, including Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro and Big Al’s Oyster Bar.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- Teen arrested in North Las Vegas shooting death of acquaintance
- Miss Nevada (and Miss USA) Nia Sanchez crowns successor Sunday at UNLV
- World Food Championships winner Ricardo Heredia is a rising star
- How Obama’s plan could affect Nevada families