True to its namesake, The Orleans gives visitors a year-round Mardi Gras feeling with a New Orleans French Quarter environment.
Located just a short way from the center of gambling on the Strip, The Orleans offers a collection of attractions that helps to draw in a mix of locals and visitors.
In addition to the 1,885 hotel rooms and 134,000-square foot casino, the property has a 70-lane bowling center, an 18-screen movie theater, an 850-seat showroom and a 9,500-seat arena, home to the Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team.
The hotel also has 14 dining options, including Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro and Big Al’s Oyster Bar.
- Lady Gaga proves that she’s the ultimate showgirl at MGM Grand
- Las Vegas man arrested at Pa. casino has gambling-cheat record
- Court upholds $1M judgment against firm in Wal-Mart customer’s death
- Metro releases photo of person of interest in mall shooting
- Man arrested in string of Las Vegas sexual assaults