True to its namesake, The Orleans gives visitors a year-round Mardi Gras feeling with a New Orleans French Quarter environment.
Located just a short way from the center of gambling on the Strip, The Orleans offers a collection of attractions that helps to draw in a mix of locals and visitors.
In addition to the 1,885 hotel rooms and 134,000-square foot casino, the property has a 70-lane bowling center, an 18-screen movie theater, an 850-seat showroom and a 9,500-seat arena, home to the Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team.
The hotel also has 14 dining options, including Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro and Big Al’s Oyster Bar.
- Ex-UNLV star Bennett one of the top attractions in this year’s NBA Summer League
- Seth Gold of ‘Hardcore Pawn’: ‘If pawnshops didn’t exist, there’d be very big problems’
- Man shot dead after fight at business in North Las Vegas
- Caesars unit taps law firm to reorganize $17.4 billion debt
- Foothill HS student hopes to lasso title of National High School Rodeo Queen