True to its namesake, The Orleans gives visitors a year-round Mardi Gras feeling with a New Orleans French Quarter environment.
Located just a short way from the center of gambling on the Strip, The Orleans offers a collection of attractions that helps to draw in a mix of locals and visitors.
In addition to the 1,885 hotel rooms and 134,000-square foot casino, the property has a 70-lane bowling center, an 18-screen movie theater, an 850-seat showroom and a 9,500-seat arena, home to the Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team.
The hotel also has 14 dining options, including Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro and Big Al’s Oyster Bar.
- Confirmed! Diana Ross returns to Las Vegas with start of mini-residency
- Golden Gaming getting casino in merger with Minnesota company
- Scientific Games moving headquarters to Las Vegas after Bally merger
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Protesters to rally against high payday lending fees