Gold Coast Casino
The Gold Coast, which features a 711-room hotel, a casino, a bowling center, a showroom and a variety of restaurants, has been a part of Las Vegas scene since 1986.
Its 86,700-square foot casino includes more than 2,100 slot and video poker machines and 48 gaming tables that feature craps, blackjack, Pai Gow poker, Super Fun 21, roulette and mini and midi baccarat. The casino also offers a high-limit gaming room, keno, a race and sports book and a 720-seat bingo room.
The bowling center contains 70 lane and features Frameworx bowling equipment and automatic state-of-the-art scoring. The Gold Coast offers a league program for everyone — competitive scratch leagues, mixed adult programs and one of the city's largest junior leagues. The Bowling Center also offers bumper bowling for kids.
The Gold Coast Showroom/Lounge provides live music, ballroom dancing and Monday night football parties.
Dining options include steaks and seafood at the Cortez Room, the Ports O' Call Buffet and Chinese dishes at Ping Pang Pong. Other restaurants include Noodle Exchange, T.G.I. Friday's and a Subway.
- Bitcoin bust: Poker site prompts raid, investigation by Nevada gaming authorities
- Vexing question: When is a casino a big casino?
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’: I see owner confidence, growth, new concepts, investments
- Artist Izaac Zevalking: ‘My designs can have five different meanings’
- Photos: Rascal Flatts bring their ‘Vegas Riot!’ to the Joint at Hard Rock Hotel