Dragon Noodle offers traditional Chinese food, sushi and a memorable dining experience. The decor features floating baby heads, dancing bok choy and leaping koi fish.
Menu favorites include Hong Kong chow mein noodles with seafood, house-made dim sum, house-made barbecue pork buns — and just about everything off the sushi menu.
- Cuisine: Asian (Other), Chinese
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Bankrupt Caesars unit gets court’s approval to use cash, for now
- Are Shania Twain and Celine Dion returning to Caesars Palace?
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’ to open bar in Las Vegas, talks dining scene, pub vs. bar
- State pulls teens from rural Nevada juvenile camp after riot
- Familiar pain as Rebels down another man in yet another close loss vs. SDSU