Dragon Noodle offers traditional Chinese food, sushi and a memorable dining experience. The decor features floating baby heads, dancing bok choy and leaping koi fish.
Menu favorites include Hong Kong chow mein noodles with seafood, house-made dim sum, house-made barbecue pork buns — and just about everything off the sushi menu.
- Cuisine: Asian (Other), Chinese
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Police: Utah woman accused of killing babies gave birth at home
- Rebels pick former league rival to join coaching staff