Dragon Noodle offers traditional Chinese food, sushi and a memorable dining experience. The decor features floating baby heads, dancing bok choy and leaping koi fish.
Menu favorites include Hong Kong chow mein noodles with seafood, house-made dim sum, house-made barbecue pork buns — and just about everything off the sushi menu.
- Cuisine: Asian (Other), Chinese
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration
- Can Liberty football again put up a fight against Gorman?
- In return home, Rebels aiming to make their offense less offensive