Dragon Noodle offers traditional Chinese food, sushi and a memorable dining experience. The decor features floating baby heads, dancing bok choy and leaping koi fish.
Menu favorites include Hong Kong chow mein noodles with seafood, house-made dim sum, house-made barbecue pork buns — and just about everything off the sushi menu.
- Cuisine: Asian (Other), Chinese
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- A look inside Nevada’s death row with a federal defense attorney
- Group wants to bring marijuana-themed HempFest to Las Vegas
- NFL betting primer: Vegas odds, picks and preview of the AFC East