Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012 | 6 p.m.
It's time to decide who will win the monthly Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest. This month, you get to tell us what people are saying about Congress.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until 5 p.m. Monday. We'll announce the winner Nov. 30.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- He winds down before every recess. — 37.9%
- You can wind it up all you want, it won't work unless you give it money. — 29.0%
- Oh, that .... it's called a "lobbyist key." You crank it and he sticks his hand out. — 15.3%
- Strange, he goes one way before the election, then another way after. — 12.1%
- Whats with this one? Should we wind him up and see what direction he goes in this time? — 5.6%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.