Thursday, June 10, 2010 | 1:05 p.m.
As we mark 10 years of journalistic excellence by In Business Las Vegas, it’s important to remember we are part of the larger Greenspun Media Group legacy and to credit some of the journalists most responsible for our success.
• Michael J. Kelley. In addition to his managing editor duties at the Las Vegas Sun, Kelley was the supervisory editor for In Business during most of its history until his retirement last year.
• Mike O’Callaghan. As executive editor of the Sun, the former governor provided guidance and insight during our early years. He died in 2004.
• Nevada Press Association award winners currently or formerly with In Business including editorial writers Mike Campbell and Matt Hufman; columnist Jon Ralston; reporter and executive editor Jeff Simpson; reporters William Hoffman, Richard N. Velotta, Liz Benston, Jennifer (Shubinski) McDonnell, Kevin Rademacher, Alana Roberts, Phoebe Sweet, Mark Hansel, Stephanie Tavares, Buck Wargo and Nicole Lucht; Research Director Ulf Buchholz; librarian Rebecca Clifford-Cruz; graphic artist Adam Bucci, illustrator Chris Morris; cartoonist Mike Smith; news, copy and design editors Sal DeFilippo, Wade McAferty and Linda Wrzesinski; and photographers Steve Marcus, Ethan Miller, Leila Navidi, Sam Morris and Justin M. Bowen.
• Dana Gentry and Jeff Gillan, hosts of the television version of In Business.
• Tim Richardson and the rest of our team now leading the online version of In Business.
• Group Publisher Bruce Spotleson, Special Publications Editor Rob Langrell and special publications designer Bradley Samuels.
Editor of In Business Las Vegas