Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?
- After a brief break, Las Vegas home prices headed up again
- Strip Scribbles: Master Chefs, First Friday, Yard House, Brooklyn Bowl, ‘Teen Swingers’
- ‘Wichcraft has closed, and that’s not cool
- Caesars reports 4th-quarter losses top $1.7 billion
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Trapped by vicious pet cat, Oregon couple call 911
- UNLV basketball’s best chance to win is with Dejean-Jones in the lineup
- Hakkasan hoping for some Pure genius; Cast Party casts the net for Strickland, Anton … and Donny
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near downtown Las Vegas
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.