Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Nightlife at SLS Las Vegas: Life Nightclub, The Sayers Club and Foxtail
- Police: Car hits baby stroller, takes off
- ‘O’ artist released from hospital after suffering injury during show
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers
- Nonprofit can make 4 million bars of soap a year at NLV plant
- WWE legend Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts in intensive care in Las Vegas
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas
- South Point GM Ryan Growney: ‘Las Vegas Cowboy Central’ expands with Priefert Pavilion
- Labor Day Weekend 2014 Events Guide
- UNLV won’t pursue funding for new stadium until 2017
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.