Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Video shows FBI impersonating repairmen in Las Vegas ruse
- Number of Las Vegans without a bank account on the rise
- Celine Dion says she is ‘getting ready to come back to work’
- Judge refuses to put brakes on Uber ride-sharing service
- Marion ‘Suge’ Knight arrested in Las Vegas on L.A. robbery charge
- AT&T offering free Wi-Fi to customers along Las Vegas Strip
- Strip Scribbles: Vince Neil, Las Vegas Outlaws, Criss Angel, Houdini, ‘Ink Master’
- Startups need investors. Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas
- Greenspun Media Group announces promotions in key leadership roles
- 2nd Democratic Assembly candidate disqualified
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.