Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Comic-Con’s dark side: Harassment amid the fantasy
- Severe thunderstorm, flash flood warnings issued for the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Power restored to about 5,000 NV Energy customers
- Woman dead after colliding with public services truck
- World Cup over, but some Argentines won’t go home
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.