Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Strip Scribbles: Floyd Mayweather Jr.; new club at Mandalay Bay; Mark O’Meara; ‘Ink Master’
- Unable to buy playoff tickets, Las Vegan sues NFL, Seahawks
- The last lounge singer in Las Vegas?
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete
- $66 million expansion planned for Mandalay Bay convention center
- Rancher wonders aloud if blacks better off as slaves
- What happened to Harry Reid’s hand-picked candidate for governor?
- New Jersey finds ‘poker tourism’ increasing for online games
- Homeowner: 2 teens shot were ‘vermin,’ not human
- Pigskin point spreads: Las Vegas sports book posts odds on NFL’s Week 1
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.