Thu, Jun 11, 2009 (6 a.m.)
2450 Chandler Ave., Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Tommy Isola handles operations, financial management, entitlement coordination and land acquisition and development for Las Vegas-based Blue Heron. He previously owned and managed properties in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Medford, Ore. At Isola Investments he was in charge of management operations, including human resources, finance and accounting. Isola earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration, with an emphasis in finance, from Loyola Marymount University. He is a member of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Building Initiative. His charitable interests include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Southern Nevada, Child Haven and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Allegiant offering bargain flights in Thanksgiving promotion
- Foxwoods, biggest U.S. casino, cuts back on gambling
- Man stabbed to death on Strip pedestrian bridge; suspect arrested
- Judge in Reno blocks Uber’s ride-sharing in Nevada
- 4 Las Vegas casino companies earn top marks for LGBT practices
- Man arrested in fatal shooting near Las Vegas Strip
- Report: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao purse split: $100M vs. $60M
- Cirque restoring ‘Ka’ battle scene after performer’s death
- Strip Scribbles: Cleen Rock One on ‘Ink Master’; ‘Zumanity’; 310,000 Thanksgiving visitors
- Outgoing Nevada attorney general will become higher ed official
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.