This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
John E. Williams III will be a speaker at the Ticket Summit Convention
Published on Mon, Jul 14, 2014 (6:29 p.m.)PRESS RELEASE
John E Williams III who filed at Fifty Million Dollar Lawsuit on April 15th against the Seattle Seahawks and NFL et al: will be a speaker at the Ticket Summit Convention on Wednesday July 16th at 3 PM at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas NV.
On July 11th a hearing was held in Federal Court in Las Vegas, NV. The Judge ruled that the case John E Williams III Vs. NFL, Seattle Seahawks, et. Al. will remain in Federal Court and the case will be transferred to the State of Washington.
It was a huge win for Mr. Williams, which is still pro per and that he expected the venues would have been changed since most of the defendants do business in and a working relationship with the State of Washington.
Mr. Williams will speak to the Press before and after he speaks on the panel at the convention.
You can go to www.ticketsummit.org and obtain your press pass there.
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic
- Lou Ruvo Center news: Expansion, Michael Buble, NIH meetings + Kerry Simon MSA project
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 3 winners against the spread
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet