- Casino Guide >
Vdara at CityCenter
Vdara Hotel & Spa is an internationally inspired all-suite hotel and spa designed for those who love the excitement of Las Vegas but prefer to enjoy it in an exclusive, non-gaming, smoke-free setting.
The holistic spa, luxurious pool and intimate meeting space combined with a sophisticated vibe at Bar Vdara and a casual eatery and marketplace at Market Café create a warm and inviting environment within this AAA Four Diamond hotel.
Located between ARIA Resort & Casino and Bellagio, Vdara offers access to all of the entertainment, gaming, shopping, dining and nightlife at CityCenter and in Las Vegas, while also providing a retreat from it all.
|Health club||Inside Vdara Health & Beauty|
|Spa||Vdara Health & Beauty|
|Shopping Center||Crystals, CityCenter's retail, dining and entertainment district, is located just outside.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
Nightclub & Bars
- Bar Vdara
- Bar Vdara is considered by the Vdara Hotel as its glowing jewel, which "radiates with sophistication and surprise." The bar offers a setting to paid a light appetizer with a cocktail or to enjoy a casual lunch or dinner. The bar offers some playful whimsical touches, such as outdoor swings, light-enhancing sculptural screens and a curved reflecting pool. Menu items include beef sliders on soft brioche buns, chicken marsala, blackened salmon and 14-ounce bone-in rib eye. Lunch, which is served 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., includes sandwich fare, such as turkey clubs, patty melts and reubens, as well as chicken soft tacos.
2600 W. Harmon Ave.
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Food and Wine All-Stars, Day ...
Vdara's Abbey Beach pool party
Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett ...
Carmen Electra @CityCenter
CityCenter: Vdara & Vanity Fair ...
- Photos: Miss Nevada USA contestants are strong contenders for the 2014 national title
- Foreign student arrested in death of man at South Point
- Banking company bringing call center to Henderson, filling some of the space Zappos left vacant
- Joe Downtown: Food court taking place of Luna Rossa at Neonopolis
- Police name doctor killed in Reno hospital attack