- Casino Guide >
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
|Health club||Fitness center and a sauna.|
|Spa||Spa at Trump|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Pets Allowed||Only dogs are allowed. The hotel requires a $200 non-refundable deposit.|
- Named after Donald Trump himself, the elegant DJT has a menu that features American cuisine, completmented by an extensive wine and cocktail list. The interior, which has glowing marbleized columns, makes it an impressive venue for hotel fine dining. Signature cocktails and exquisite selections can also be enjoyed at DJT Lounge Bar. For special occasions, a private dining room is also available to host up to ten people. Breafast is from 6:30 a.m. to noon. Lunch and dinner is from noon to 10 pm. The DJT Lounge Bar is open from 6:30 a.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and from 6:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. MORE >
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- Just in time: SLS Las Vegas gets gaming license
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- 2 men charged in rash of car burglaries in Henderson