- Casino Guide >
- Eldorado Casino
The Eldorado is one of the oldest casinos in the Las Vegas Valley, opening in downtown Henderson in 1962.
The casino features table games, slot machines, a sports book, a keno lounge and a bingo parlor. Table games include 3 Card Poker, $2 minimum; blackjack with Royal Math 21, $2 minimum, and 10-cent roulette. There are 439 reel, keno and video poker machines, including several coin games. .
Dining options at Eldorado include Mariana's Mexican restaurant and The Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner — including a $2.99 spaghetti dinner.
|Sports Book||Seats 20. 12 televisions.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Prime Rewards|
Nightclub & Bars
- Tequila Falls Bar
- Tequila Falls Bar, located inside of the Eldorado Casino, is a video poker bar which offers .25 cent progressive jackpots including Suited Royal Flush progressive and eight televisions. This bar is known for its wonderful flavored margaritas and also carries a variety of draft beers.
140 S. Water Street
- Inmate found dead from apparent suicide at Henderson jail is ID’d
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building can postpone taxes on new purchase
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Woman pleads guilty to arson in Las Vegas pet shop fire
- No cause found for death of woman in desert near Pahrump