Viva Elvis at Aria
CityCenter is open and its very own Cirque du Soleil show has arrived at Aria. See a tribute to the life and music of Elvis Presley at Viva Elvis.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, October 1, 2012
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter, 3730 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $99 - $144.38
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 18, 2009
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art