ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter
The centerpiece of CityCenter Las Vegas is Aria Resort & Casino, a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on The Strip featuring an unprecedented combination of striking architecture, sustainable design, spectacular amenities, high-end service and premium meeting and convention space.
From unique culinary offerings created by the world’s most talented chefs, to innovative nightlife, indulgent spa treatments and Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil, ARIA embodies the excitement and vitality of Las Vegas.
Aria is home to an incredible collection of stylish and technologically advanced accommodations including Sky Suites, a AAA Five Diamond hotel within a hotel experience. And it's hard to miss — it lit up its new 25-foot-tall LED sign in April 2013.
Combined with CityCenter’s unparalleled amenities including luxurious shopping at Crystals and the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA introduces a new generation of resort experiences, unlike anything Las Vegas has ever seen. CityCenter is a joint venture between MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and Infinity World Development Corp, a subsidiary of Dubai World.
- Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance 2014 Annual Dinner:
- Thursday, Oct. 2
- Atlantic City is no Las Vegas, and it never was
- Even for Las Vegas veterans, navigating the rules of the valet can be tricky
- Westgate owner climbs high again; Agassi stays grounded in Reno
- Everything you want to know about death in Las Vegas
- Group of women trying to break into pot business ‘for the right reasons’