Reverse happy hour at Kabuki
Reduced price appetizers and cocktails
From 9 p.m. until close on Monday through Thursday and 8 p.m.until close on Sunday, order off the select menu of Executive Chef Masa Kurihara’s for reduced priced sushi, rolls, or appetizers which include Mixed Tempura, Gyoza Dumplings, and Sesame Chicken. Sushi selections include Smoked Salmon, Halibut, and Fresh Water Eel. Featured rolls include Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail, Vegetable, and Dynamite. In addition, a variety of sake, beer, and wine will also be available at reduced prices.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, 6605 South Street , Suite B147, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Aug. 9, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse