Reverse happy hour at Kabuki
Reduced price appetizers and cocktails
From 9 p.m. until close on Monday through Thursday and 8 p.m.until close on Sunday, order off the select menu of Executive Chef Masa Kurihara’s for reduced priced sushi, rolls, or appetizers which include Mixed Tempura, Gyoza Dumplings, and Sesame Chicken. Sushi selections include Smoked Salmon, Halibut, and Fresh Water Eel. Featured rolls include Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail, Vegetable, and Dynamite. In addition, a variety of sake, beer, and wine will also be available at reduced prices.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, 6605 South Street , Suite B147, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Oct. 21, 2010
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.