Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Welcome to Kabuki Japanese Restaurant. Never tried sushi or Japanese cuisine? Try us and we guarantee you’ll walk out hooked on our food. Look for the Red Mask. Eat Sushi. Drink Sake.
Happy hour is Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. Reverse happy hour is Monday-Thursday, 9 p.m.-close, and Sunday, 8 p.m.-close.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Other, Sushi
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Bellagio robbery suspect spent stolen cash on prostitutes, police say