Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Welcome to Kabuki Japanese Restaurant. Never tried sushi or Japanese cuisine? Try us and we guarantee you’ll walk out hooked on our food. Look for the Red Mask. Eat Sushi. Drink Sake.
Happy hour is Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. Reverse happy hour is Monday-Thursday, 9 p.m.-close, and Sunday, 8 p.m.-close.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Other, Sushi
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?