Masquerade Show in the Sky
Performers clad in exotic costumes put on a show while DJs spin dance music for the crowd who will eagerly dive for beads being tossed from the sky. Shows run every hour from 7:00 p.m. until midnight.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, March 30, 2013
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Where: Show in the Sky, 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
- The Rio (July 10, 2008)
Event posted Jan. 8, 2008
Last updated Feb. 27, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art