Masquerade Show in the Sky
Performers clad in exotic costumes put on a show while DJs spin dance music for the crowd who will eagerly dive for beads being tossed from the sky. Shows run every hour from 7:00 p.m. until midnight.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, March 30, 2013
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Where: Show in the Sky, 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
- The Rio (July 10, 2008)
Event posted Jan. 8, 2008
Last updated Feb. 27, 2013
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.