What a Drag Show at Freezone
The Queens of Las Vegas perform a different set each night so come check out the show.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Freezone, 610 E Naples Dr, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
- Freezone (Aug. 3, 2008)
Event posted Jan. 8, 2008
Last updated Nov. 12, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.