Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment
You know him from America's Got Talent, but now you can see impressionist and ventriloquist Terry Fator performing regularly at The Mirage.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: $59.99 - $149
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 14, 2009
Last updated April 2, 2013
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- FBI agent shot, but uninjured, while serving warrant on suspect in homicide
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.