Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment
You know him from America's Got Talent, but now you can see impressionist and ventriloquist Terry Fator performing regularly at The Mirage.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: $59.99 - $149
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 14, 2009
Last updated April 2, 2013
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.