The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Fax: 702-791-7414
Located in the center of the famed Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage features contemporary AAA Four Diamond accommodations; nightlife venues including 1 OAK Nightclub and The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge; restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak (summer 2013); a luxurious spa and salon; the enticing Bare pool lounge; and 170,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
Unique entertainment options include The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil celebrating the musical legacy of The Beatles; the Aces of Comedy series featuring one of the most comprehensive and diverse comedic line-ups nationwide; Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment; four-time GRAMMY Award-winning R&B musical sensation Boyz II Men; and the lush animal sanctuary of Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat.
From the nightly Volcano eruption show and 20,000-gallon lobby aquarium to the lush tropical atrium and pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other.
- Seth Meyers:
- Saturday, June 15
- Live Music: Onda Lounge
- Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Havana Tone Wednesdays at Rhumbar
- Every Wednesday
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America