Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Carnival at Centennial Center
Admission is free for this all ages event. Numerous activities including live petting zoos, swings, and train rides. The pumpkin patch is close by and you never know what scary things are lurking in the shadows. Bring the kids out for some ghoulish good fun!
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, November 1, 2008
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Centennial Center, 6401 Centennial Center , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 14, 2008
Last updated Oct. 14, 2008
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Allied Wellness Conference
- The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada
- Vegas Nocturne
- Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
- Blind Taste at Double Helix Wine Bar
- Double Helix at Palazzo